Monday, Mardh 17th.
Let's revise the notions.
Post a comment on a website.
Write this into your copybooks:
Monday, September 24th.
Investigate the documents at Terminales STG
and tell the story of the documents presented.
present and describe.
Suppose+keywords. (Google) (sources+links)
Thursday, September 20th.
Revise the simple past and the past continuous.
THE EXERCICES (more at the bottom of the page)
REVISION past review
Complete the sheet given and stick it into your copy-book.
Revise the reported speech.
Complete the exercises on the sheet as well.
Revise the pronouns.
Watch and react.
Thursday, September 27th.
Use websites to post a comment.
First revise how to ask and answers on opinions.
Thursday, October 4th.
Listen and complete: Is he here? Yeah Good. She --------- half way around the world to find a man she only --- once. But this was no -------- man. How is he going to ------? He isn’t. It's incredible. All the blood is concentrated in his brain, it doesnt feed his lungs anymore. It ------ me when you look at the sea like that. He looks strange doesn't he? (exercice) You are so crazy about him you don't see the truth. Don't think of Jacques as a ----- -----. He's from another -----. He was a man about to -------- the secret of the big blue.
Listen and complete:
Thursday, December 6th.
Do the following exercices on Felix's exploit.
MAKE A VIDEO CAPTURE. click here: http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/
Today, we are going to see the people and organizations whose goal is to try and change the world and save people.
You'll first answer questions about Beyonce's performance at the United Nations last August for the organization I was here. Why did they choose her?
You'll watch the following extract of the film the Shawshank Redemption and explain what the expression "I was here" means.
You'll answer the following questions in the following form.
You'll do some researches on the organizations mentioned in the page, prepare a presentation and say how helpful they are.
WORK ON THE PRESENT PERFECT; Beyonce sang "I did, I've done".
What does I've done suggest?
Our final project will be to create "How useful are existing organizations to the world" How can I make myself useful?"
Wednesday, January 23rd
Discover our new story.
Gérard Piqué and Shakira's public lives.
Give details about the following objects.
Check out their http://shakira.socialtoaster.com/.
CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS THE WORDS THAT COME TO YOUR MIND WHEN SPEAKING OF PUBLIC LIFE.
NOW DO THE EXERCICES ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE:
THURSDAY, JANUARY 31st.
Bon c'est pas tout ça, et si on changeait le monde?
A LIRE D'ABORD:
PUIS APRES REMPLIR CA:
CLICK HERE for browsing the website.
TAKE ACTION NOW..
Thursday, February 7th.The best parts on Bill Gates and his annual letter.PROTEST SONGS.CASE STUDIES AND SONGS.In your copy books:
1. Summarize the case study. 1. The people, 2. the date, 3. the country, 4. their protest.2. Listen to one of the two songs.3. Create an account at HAP YAK. Annotate songs.Or make a quiz for the class with EQUIZOr Just comment on your case study and the meaning of your song.CLICK HERE TO COMMENT. 1. ADD YOU NAME, 2. the meaning of your case study and 3.your comments on the song with the timing.
Wednesday, February 13th.click here:
2. FIGHTING FOR A CAUSE.
3. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND ANNOTATE YOUR VIDEOS.
HAP YAK4. Review one phenomenal person of the century.____________________________________________________________________Monday, March 11th 2013.
- Work on HAP YAK to talk about your cause. QUESTIONS:
- What is the message of the song? Why is it related to your cause?
- What are the keywords, explain.
- What do you know about the song and the singer?
- What are your favourite sentences? Why?
- Review one phenomenal person of the century.
- http://www.biographyonline.net/people/people-who-changed-world.html and record your presentation.
- CLICK HERE TO WORK ON NOTIONS.